FCG ANZDEC is international development consultancy, specialised in agriculture development, natural resources management (water resources, coastal and marine resources), climate change adaptation, and disaster risk management in the Asia-Pacific region.
The CEO’s leadership role entails being ultimately responsible for implementing the company’s winning strategy and long- and short-term plans, and for all company management decisions including HR management, financial and legal aspects. The CEO will:
- Grow and maintain the partner value ecosystem, including the FCG group of companies and external partners;
- Ensure that the company’s sustainability and social and environmental responsibilities are implemented in line with the company vision;
- Ensure that the company’s services are meeting and exceeding clients’ expectations;
- Represent the company in all interactions with the clients, FCG group partners, government counterparts and other key stakeholders in a highly professional manner;
- Report to the HQ / International Group and ensure that all company activities comply with the legal and corporate requirements.
The successful candidate will have deep understanding of our industry and business; ambitious and have high work ethics; be able to grow the business – win new projects and ensure high quality implementation.
Application closes: 03 January 2019
How to apply:
Please submit CV and cover letter to:
Anette Vaini-Antila, Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director at FCG Finnish Consulting Group Oy
For any inquiries about the position, the current FCG ANZDEC CEO, Ana Ilic, can be contacted on +64 21 607 757 or email@example.com.